**Attention: The Memphis, TN Sectional has been postponed due to weather. The Sectional will now take place, RAIN OR SHINE, on Thursday, May 21st, with registration beginning at 6:30pm and the competition beginning at 7:00pm. It will be at Kennedy Park, Fields 6 and 7.
*Sectional Competition details are subject to change. Be sure to check this site frequently prior to your Sectional Competition for any updates
*Only Local Competition winners are eligible to advance to the Sectional and all Local winners will be on file with the Sectional host
Your Pitch, Hit & Run Sectional Competition will be hosted by:
City of Memphis Athletics
Sectional Coordinator – Jackie Trenthem
Phone – (901) 767-4580, (901) 508-2603
Email – email@example.com
The competition will be held:
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Registration – 6:30 p.m.
Competition – 7:00 p.m.
– Arrive to Sectional site early for registration
– All participants must provide a copy of a valid birth certificate for age verification
– All Sectional participants must fill out a registration/waiver form or provide a completed online registration form (available at www.pitchhitrun.com), signed by a parent or guardian
– All participants will compete in all three elements of the competition with all scores starting at zero
– All girls will use a softball and follow the girls softball division guidelines, and all boys will use a baseball and follow the boys baseball division guidelines
– No metal spikes
Become a Friend of PHR on Facebook : WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/PITCHHITRUN